Reviewers Content Policy
Having people publish their opinion about your product in popular review sections, can be pretty scary for brands. It’s not like buying an ad that promotes all the fantastic usp’s of your product. Certainly, reviews increase trust and conversion, but they can also be relentless.
So props to our brave clients!
That said, it’s a good reason to have a Reviewer’s Content Policy. With this, we give our reviewers some guidelines on how to write honest, but fair reviews.
Reviewers who take part in a Stars and Stories™ review program agree to behave according to the provided community guidelines. It means that:
- They write reviews that represent their true personal experience with the product;
- They share their honest opinion whether it’s positive or negative;
- They will do their best to review a product in a constructive and helpful way;
- They will not write about things in their review that are not related to the product;
- They do not publish content that endorses or promotes illegal or harmful activity, violence, or is profane, vulgar, obscene, defamatory, threatening, or discriminatory;
- They do not publish content that violates another person’s or entity’s rights, including intellectual property rights and privacy rights (e.g., publishing another person’s full name, address or other identifying information without permission).
Read our Code of Conduct to learn about the authenticity guidelines that we all follow at Stars and Stories.